jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Matias and Anja visit


Anja and Matias are coming to visit Glasgow ^^

So here it comes the program of activites... But the part of Edimburgh. I don't have it really clear this far!!

11th July

Ok, they arrive at 16,10. This is hardly scottish, in fact, it is more half russian half spanish. I was considering to go to see Don Quixote, the russian ballet:


12th July: Loch Lomond

Well, Matias told me there were some nice locations in the north of Glasgow, and I suppose he refers Loch Lomond.


 My plan is to do a couple of easy walks. 

  • In the morning we could go for  Conic Hill from Balmaha, that is a grand hill ascent along part of the West Highland Way. This circuit begins with a short forest walk before heading up the open hillside above Balmaha with great views over Loch Lomond and a pleasant return along the shore.
  • In the afternoon/evening, if we are not too tired, we could try Whinney Hill Wood from Balloch, to see the castle.
At night I was thinking in doing a pub crawl around West End.

13th July: Edinburgh


Ok, I have to think a little about this, it might include a climb to Arthur's Seat and to pay a visit to the castle.


At night a pub crawl around the center, or might only go to Arta, that is next to my place and I think you might like it.

If you prefer to stay in Glasgow, we might well some other loch or park, or one of the plenty museums around the city!

14th July: On the Mackintosh Trail

Ok, in the morning we could do an urban walk, that goes from the West End to the City Center

We are supposed to see some of Mackintosh buildings.


Ok, and that is all. Please send me your suggestions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario